Restaurants in Casper, WY
Your Guide to Casper Restaurants
You’ve made it to Casper, and now your stomach is rumbling and you’re ready to enjoy a delicious meal. But with so many options to choose from, where should you even start? We’ve put together this guide to help you narrow down your options a bit.
First, what are you craving? Food-wise, there’s a little bit of everything in Casper, and it’s all delicious. Whether it’s American food, Mexican, Asian, Pizza, or a Wyoming-style steak dinner, you’re sure to find a place that will make your taste buds happy.
Where to Go When You Want A Really Good Burger
You’re in Casper, one of the beef capitals of the country. If you’re wanting a really good burger, you’re in the right place!
We’ve tried a lot of the burgers in town, and have several recommendations:
- The Branding Iron by C85 – This is an up and coming restaurant that serves gourmet burgers. Think Red Robin, but locally sourced and lots better. Their atmosphere is very family-friendly, they give military discounts, and they serve tasty locally-brewed beer too.
- The Hangar – An old local favorite, The Hangar serves a wide variety of delicious American food, but their burgers are particularly good. This is a great place to bring a family because of their large menu – you truly can find something for everyone here.
- Yellowstone Garage – Their burgers are good, and so is their entertainment. Aside from a really cool space (their building was converted from a 1920s mechanic shop and has all the personality in the world), they often have live music and other events going on too. Dinner and a show!
Looking for a True Wyoming Steakhouse Experience?
Again, you’re in beef country. There’s no better place to enjoy an amazing steak than right here in Casper. And we’ve got two great recommendations for you:
- FireRock Steakhouse – This place has it all – choice beef steaks, seafood, pasta, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, and wine. You could order literally anything off their menu and come away with happy taste buds and a full stomach.
- Silver Fox Steakhouse – Silver Fox sells delicious steakhouse fare, ranging from prime rib and filet mignon, to specials like cauliflower and beef maki, to comfort food like chicken pot pie. Their family-friendly, welcoming, down-to-earth ambiance will make you want to come back again and again.
For When You’re Craving Asian Food
You may not expect to find great Asian food in Casper, but we do have it – including sushi! Here are our two favorite options:
- Chopstix Asian Bistro – They serve a little bit of everything, including Vietnamese pho, sushi and sashimi, Thai dishes, and Chinese-American favorites like cashew chicken, crispy duck, pot stickers, and more. Their huge menu, delicious food, and hefty portions are sure to fill your belly and satisfy your cravings.
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse – Aside from a wide variety of delicious sushi, Shogun also serves classics like bento boxes. Their seafood is delicious, as is their steak, and yes, they do have a kids menu.
The Best Sandwiches in Town
You can never go wrong with a good sandwich. Sure, there are several good chain sub shops here in Casper, such as Jersey Mike’s, Jimmy John’s, Schlotzsky’s, and Subway. But if you have the time and want a local dining experience, we can recommend a few places that will give you a whole new appreciation for sandwiches.
- The Sandwich Bar – This is a cool spot for sandwich lovers. Basically, you build your own sandwich, then they weigh and charge by the pound. The possibilities are endless! And did we mention their amazing homemade soup?
- Steamboat Deli & Outlet – Enjoy delicious specialty sandwiches (like the Meatloaf Sandwich for example) in a friendly atmosphere. Then, check out their Wyoming-themed clothing and accessories! This is the perfect place for those who want to squeeze in a meal and some shopping.
- Bid’s Place – Cold sandwiches, hot sandwiches, calzones, pizzas, strombolis – Bid’s Place has it all! You can’t go wrong here, especially if you love a good hot sandwich. Theirs are some of the best in town.
Your Source For Casper, Wy Lodging
Stay And Rest
No matter where you're at on your journey, we're always here to help you be ready to tackle the rest of the road.